Creating A Collaboration
How To Create A Collaboration
Display the Unity interface, and right-click on the "Collaborations" node in the
navigation tree to bring up the collaborations context menu. Then click "Add
I do not have an "Add Collaboration" option. Why?
You must have permission to add collaborations from your administrator. If you
are missing this option, ask your administrator to give you permission to add
Fill out the form, and click "Add" to add the collaboration to the system.
- Name: The name of the collaboration, which will be visible in all the
member's interfaces, and also when they observe all the drives on their
- Description: A simple description of the collaboration.
- VHD Size: The default size of the storage device which will be
created for each collaboration member. The exact size can be overridden for each
collaborator when they are added (see Adding Members to a Collaboration).
- Default Security Zone Passphrase: The passphrase which will be
required by users in order to join the collaboration. Must be at least 8
- Add Collaborators: Here you can rapidly add collaborators to the new
collaboration. Put a check in the "Select" column to add the collaborators to the
collaboration after it is created. Put a check in the "Make Admin" column to
make them an administrator.